Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lo Family Labor Day Weekend getaway @ Boston, MA (Recap w/ video)

Reminder: my blog has moved to http://www.johnlophotography.com/blog/. please update your RSS accordingly.

It's so great to spend the time with the family away from the city you live and work at everyday. As I mentioned in my previous post last week, its my wife first time visiting the town and since I haven't been there over 10 yrs, everything is new to me. We had an awesome time just to see the city and its history. The city is so much cleaner comparing to New York City. hahaha!

Just to be clear, the t-shirt my son is wearing is NOT (i repeat), is NOT a Boston Red Sox T-shirt... it's a concert T-shirt of Phish, who recently perform in Fenway Park. Thanks Jill & Ryan for the T-shirt.

Please check out the photo slideshow I've put together.... and you get to see Dylan's 1st time on a Merry Go Round. hehehe. Thanks!! :)



:)

2 comments:

Ajlounyinjurylaw said...

Really enjoyed your post in the past, there hasn't been any updates in a while.

Tyler said...

I love the post very much.