Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lisa + Jon's Wedding (July 4th, 2009)

On this 4th of July, instead of attending a BBQ with my friends like we normally do every year. My wife Amanda and I drove up to New London Connecticut to document a very special day for Lisa and Jon. With all the rain we have been getting in the last 30 days. You cannot get any more perfect then the day Lisa and Jon had. Word can not decide how beautiful the wedding was... so on that note, here are some photos of Lisa and Jon. Congratulation!!!! and thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Also, I like to thank my beautiful wife Amanda for shooting the wedding with me. You are awesome wifey. Love ya ;)

















2 comments:

Lisa B said...

Love the clouds in the last one, beautiful work John!

Morisset said...

stunning!!!