Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The New Business Cards from Moo.com

Reminder: my blog has moved to http://www.johnlophotography.com/blog/. please update your RSS accordingly.

Hot and Sexy are the only two words to describe these cards. That's right folks. My new business cards from Moo.com has arrived. These are the minicards. Are they awesome or what?!?! I met Su-Lynn over the summer, who by the way is just an amazing photographer, introduce these minicards to me. They are so cute I just had to order some for all my potential clients. All the cards have different images on them. Too Cool!!!! Also, I just wanted to thank my good photog friend, Robert from the UK who force me to think... otherwise I wouldnt have been able to have my logo on the text page. Thanks bro!!!
Moo Minicards, johnlo photography

4 comments:

babar said...

moo.com is the good site for dealing in business cards.
PVC card

adnan amjad said...

Its looking interesting , have to try this.
Plastic Card printing
scratch Card

Plastic business cards said...

Every business needs its visibility and promotion of products or services to become most popular among customers.

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Thanks!
Professional headshot photography