Thursday, October 30, 2008

Domain Name

When I first started photography, I didn't want to use my name, so a friend and I came up with JKLIMAGERY, JKL being my initinal. I purchased the domain name in 1998 I believe and never looked back. Hmmm, i think next year it's time for renewal

All my life, people has always called me "John Lo" instead of just John. Later I started to introduce myself to other as John Lo.... I even go as far as spelling it as one word, johnlo. Hahaha! I have no idea why or how that came about. It's not like the people I know that i hang out with were name John.

In the last five years, I've been branding myself as John Lo Photography. And since johnlo.com is taken, I decided and finally purchase johnlophotography.com.

You can now use www.johnlophotography.com as well as www.jklimagery.com to access my website. For now both names will see the same stuff. Later I will make it into two different site, one for the wedding business and the other just my portfolio gallery.

There is only one johnlo, so it only means one 'johnlo photography'. He's a short Asian guy from new york with a beautiful family and a HUGE heart. :D. So if anybody else out there using johnlo photography, that's not me.

No comments: