Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last day before VACATION!!!!!!

I am officially on vacation right now. WOOHOO!!! I'll tell you tomorrow where I will be heading too. hehehe.

Tonight, I had the honor to meet an awesome couple, Helen and Brady who I will be photographing their wedding in October. I met them at Starbucks tonight just to get to know one another. Hopefully I didn't talk them to death. you know me, talk talk talk. It was awesome hanging out with them talking for 45 minutes. I cannot wait to photograph their wedding. It is going to be great. I already have some great ideas where to photograph them.

This morning when I went into my office, I noticed a good amount of photographers (w/ L lenses) standing around in front of my building, taking pics of the building across. At first I didnt know why, then once i noticed the News truck and more PRESS, then it hit me - Lehman Brothers. Very Sad.. how the hell can you loss almost 4 Billion dollars in one quarter?! Oh well! I wonder who's going to buy them out. HSBC maybe???

Well its time for bed. I got an early morning tomorrow (errands) to start before our flight at 7pm.

nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't go on vacation, you have too much work to do! LOL....ENJOY!!!!

Bill said...

Who gave you permission to leave NYC??

Well, have a safe trip! :-P